If anyone’s coming from North America, and there is a chance they will see me, here’s what I want…
(a partial list, to be added to and subtracted from)
- Starbucks instant coffee
- Rubber gloves
- Vanilla extract (yes, I do know I can make my own with a vanilla bean… and eventually, I probably will)
Bigger items “To Buy” wish list – stuff we need for our home, now or eventually – would make excellent big-ticket / birthday gifts for grown-ups!!!:
- blender (stupid new Israeli blender broke after a month)
- food processor
- sodastream (maybe, someday?)
Big-ticket purchases we will need when we leave the merkaz klitah:
- washer/dryer (maybe don’t need a dryer, at first?)
- stove, or countertop two-burner thingy like we have here.
- maybe a full-sized oven?
- fridge, with an actual capacity to hold things
- other furniture… ???
- large freezer, eventually?
What we own here so far:
- boxes, artfully arranged to resemble a bookshelf
- two fans
- a broken blender
- toaster oven
- folding table
- shelf thingy in shower room