What is the world saying about Israel?? Those who are brave enough to admit the truth are saying exactly what they’ve said all along.
Here are 9 quotes, arranged from oldest to newest.
- “The Jew - is the symbol of eternity. ... He is the one who for so long had guarded the prophetic message and transmitted it to all mankind. A people such as this can never disappear.” – Leo Tolstoy, 1908 (read the full quote here)
- "The road to national rebirth is a hard one, but there is no other.” – Aaron David (A.D.) Gordon, 1920 (read more quotes here)
- “I had faith in Israel before it was established; I have faith in it now.” – Harry Truman, 1948
- “In Israel, in order to be a realist, you must believe in miracles.” – David Ben-Gurion, 1956
- “Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave.” – John F. Kennedy, 1960 (read his full speech here)
- “The whole world must see that Israel must exist and has the right to exist, and is one of the great outposts of democracy in the world.” – Martin Luther King, 1967 (watch the video here)
- “If the Jews are denied the right to live in freedom and peace, soon we will all be denied this right. If the light of Israel is extinguished, we will all face darkness. If Israel falls, the West falls.” – Geert Wilders, 2010 (read the full quote here)
- “Between 1980 and 2000 the number of patents registered in Israel was 7652 compared with 367 for all the Arab countries combined.” – Niall Ferguson, 2011, in Civilization: the West and the Rest
- “The truth is, we are all living in Israel; it's just that some of us haven't realized it yet.” – Sam Harris, 2014 (read his full blog post here)
Have you heard any good ones? I’d love to hear them. Pass them along in the Comments section below.